Friday, August 26, 2011
Summer may be over but our VACATION is just getting started! Wiig's board sponsor wants your dream Vacation location on the Forum Facebook and a fresh new limited edition Vacation Tee and flip flops could be all yours. Contest starts Monday August 22nd and goes until the last day in August, Wednesday the 31st. Rules and Regulations: just post your dream vacation location on the Forum Facebook page between the dates above and you'll be entered to win a pair of flops and tee. A random drawing will go down and 3 winners will be chosen. So get on it!
Friday, August 19, 2011
On Saturday, October 8th 2011, five busses from Great Britain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg will hit the road towards Landgraaf, Holland. A perfectly shaped park at SnowWorld Landgraaf awaits the participants for an afternoon to shred with the Forum team. Watch, learn, and ride with Andreas Wiig and the rest of the team! You can use your own board or test the latest 2012 Forum boards. Fun side events also will provide some fun times before Special Blend, Forum and Foursquare’s new movie "Vacation" is presented in the bar next door. In traditional Forum manner, the day will finish off with a party to be remembered. The whole package including transport, lift ticket, party entrance, goodie bag and hotel with breakfast only costs 99 Euro or 99 Pounds. See the list below to find out which shops in Europe will have tickets for sale.
- LCB Camden , 23 Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8AG
- Sputnik Snowboard Shop, 49a West Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 2LS
- Subvert Boardstore, Unit 15, Chill Factor, Trafford Way, Manchester M41 7JA
- TX Sport 2, Vordere Sterngasse 9, 90402 Nürnberg
- Titus Shop, Luitpoldstrasse 20-22, 96052 Bamberg
-Trick 17, Boehmerstrasse 29, 54290 Trier,
- Railslide, Roßmarkt 10, 60311 Frankfurt am Main
- Revert, Kleine Houtstraat 30, 2011 DM Haarlem
- Reprezent, Haarlemmerstraat 80, 1013 EV Amsterdam
- Downtown, Orthenstraat 25, 5211 SV Den Bosch
- Topsport Lebbeke, Brusselsesteenweg 142, 9280 Lebbeke
- Real-Deal, Antwerpsestraat 169, 2640 Mortsel
- Poo Poo Style, Kerkstraat 2, 3990 Peer
- Surf In, Rue de Hollerich 83, 1741 Luxembourg
GET YOUR TICKET NOW!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Each year, Transworld Snowboarding Magazine releases a comprehensive snowboarding Gear Guide issue to review the equipment that will be available for the next season. This year Andreas Wiig was selected for the cover of the 2012 Gear Guide! Andreas is pictured in a mid-air self portrait while spinning frontside over a gap in Stryn, Norway. The issue will be available until January 4th, 2012. Congrats to Andreas on his newest cover!